This week the hull was antifouled and progress made on the stainless steel work. The antifoul is Coppercoat (known as Coppershield in Australia). Hopefully it will live up to its reputation and last for 10 years.
Today we discovered Kleenhull which provides anodes intended for vessels using copper-based antifouling. Last year we found the Coppercoat antifoul was corroding away near the zinc anode on the skeg. We plan to try Kleenhull anodes this time.
|Looking good down-under|
|Much nicer keel-hull join now|
|Nice contrast (although the antifoul changes colour in the water)|
|Very Nice (and note the new pushpit & arch)|
|Nice Stern too!|
|Preparing the the signwriting|
|New integrated lifelines, pushpit, goalpost and solar panels frame|
|Two more clutches per side and new stainless handrails|
|Solid handrails extend forward from the pushpit|
|Polished granny-bars and new handrails and new solid lifelines|
The top hatch has been rotated 180 degrees!