Good progress today...
- Removed worn 30 metre length of anchor chain for possible regalvanising
- Removed and delivered mainsail to Extreme Sails for service
- Fitted vent hose to PSS Shaft Seal
- Replaced the PropGold paint rubbed off the shaft during seal installation
- Constructed a panel to mount the new Sentinel Systems gas detector controller
- Met with Debbie of Fremantle Ocean Canvas to discuss replacing our dodger
- "Keyed" (lightly sanded) the CopperShield antifoul on the appendages (keel and rudder/skeg)