This weekend we finished all remaining work needing to be done prior to relaunching...
- "Keyed" the CopperShield antifoul on the hull with help from Alan and Pauline
- Cleaned the topsides of streaks and deposits
- Touched-up topsides scratches (mostly from the Geraldton fish farm incident)
- Polished bow and transom stainless steel fittings
- Tightened the propellor shaft Kleenhull copper anode (in very good condition after 1 year)
- Fitted new Sentinel Systems gas detection system (except cable to the not yet fitted solenoid)
The touch-up paint certainly improved the look of the damaged topsides and only took a few minutes to apply. Best of all it didn't cost a cent.
Zen Again is booked to be relaunched tomorrow morning at 0830.