Not good news today. Relaunching has been delayed due to an imperial/metric mix-up with the new shaft seal. Mea Culpa. I've ordered the correct seal but it won't arrive for a week or more. Apparently there are no metric shaft seals in Australia so we ordered online from the US.
Other work continues...
- Hull Identification Number (HIN) inspected and revalidated
- Registered the boat with the WA Department of Transport
- Took home several kilos of fasteners and electrical spares no longer needed on board
- Took home about 10 kilos of heavy tools no longer needed on board
- Remove the old gas system tubes and fittings
- Clean, sand and paint the cockpit lockers and some the cabin lockers
- Perhaps even some varnishing!