We had a pleasant day at Nongsa Point today. I spent this morning working on the to-do list which included:
- Check engine overall, and oil and coolant in particular (all OK)
- Fill water tanks and secure filled jerry cans in forepeak
- Fill fuel jerry cans and stow in cockpit locker
- Attempted to connect gps/instrument data to laptop (failed due to driver incompatibility)
- Rigged shock-cord to hold checkstays forward when not in use.
|Impressive new Telcomcel tower in Batam City|
We have a few more jobs on the to-do list prior to departure and currently plan to depart on Monday.